Our Statement on COVID-19 / Coronavirus
Our customers’ health and well-being is our highest priority. As we continue monitoring developments related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), rest assured, we are committed to doing everything we can to ensure our customers and employees are safe. We have implemented changes as a result.
Please note: our business hours are back to normal. Our hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Prior to entering our building:
- No appointment is necessary.
- Remain outside until an employee checks your temperature. 100.4F or higher temperatures are not allowed in the office.
- Only those needing services are allowed inside. All others must remain outside.
- Mask is required before entering. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- Please sanitize your hands prior to entry. We have a hand sanitizing station outside our front door for your convenience.
If you have any questions, please call us 501-661-9992